- Anger shows you what you’re passionate about, where your boundaries are, and what you believe needs to change about the world.
- Anxiety shows you that you need to wake-up right now, and that you need to be present, that you’re stuck in the past and living in fear of the future.
- Bitterness shows you where you need to heal, where you’re still holding judgements on others and yourself.
- Disappointment shows you that you tried for something, that you did not give in to apathy that you still care.
- Discomfort shows you that you need to pay attention right now to what is happening, because you’re being given the opportunity to change, to do something different than you typically do it.
- Guilt shows you that you’re still living life in other people’s expectations of what you should do.
- Resentment shows you were and you’re living in the past and not allowing the present to be as it is.
- Sadness shows you the depth of your feeling, the depth of your care for others and this world.
- Shame shows you that you’re internalize other people’s beliefs about who you should be (or who you are) and that you need to reconnect with yourself.
0 responses on "Listen To Your Emotions"